At a charity bake sale hosted by Margot Bakery I bought and loved:
- Margot Bakery’s vegan tahini bun. Sticky and sweet.
- Pistachio baklava filled with cream by Melek Erdal (@mels_place_east).
- Alphonso Mango and pannacotta by Tarunima Sinha (@mylittlecaketin)
Then in other bakery adventures in North London this week I bought and loved:
- Both the Chausson Pomme (underrated pastry!) and the Chocolate Almond Croissant from new French bakery Authentique, who will also be opening Tufnell Park Bakery soon and also run The French Market in Whetstone.
- A white chocolate, tahini and raspberry bun from Bread by Bike, which is a shop and has been for several years now.