A visit to Harrods brand new Chocolate Hall! (Press Invite)
I especially loved:
1. The dark chocolate rochers
2. The milk chocolate bar with caramelised hazelnuts
3. The pistachio praline bon bon
4. The yuzu and coconut bon bon
The public Mystery Tasting with chocolates by The Chocolate Society was on Wednesday 12th. Probably my favourite tasting to date. I loved all six of the chocolates but the most revolutionary was a:
5. PBJ chocolate with a two-toned base of raspberry chocolate and caramelised white chocolate.
Fortnums kindly sent me some miniature floral pastries to celebrate the opening of their afternoon tea.
6. I loved the teeny rose and raspberry eclairs.
7. I had several other treats this week but the other highlight was the doughnut and choux bun from Bakery 145.