Speciality & Fine Food Fair – w/e 12th September 2021
I tried a LOT at the fair, though skipped most of the alcohol section in the interest of time, mainly. These are the ones that I was most impressed/intrigued by:
- Moma Kombucha full flavoured, not too sweet
- Bakewell Tart Popcorn by Joe & Seph. Also the pumpkin pie and mine pie versions.
- We Are Squished flapjacks made with blueberries that would otherwise go to waste. Finally a flapjack that doesn’t make your teeth ping from all the sugar.
- Pri’s Pudding little chocolate tarts. Totally vegan. They feel like decadent but nutritious treats.
- Mix & Rise bake-at-home kits had some of the banana fudge muffins to sample and they were brilliant.
- Chocolate Hazelnut paste from Lauden Chocolates
- Sun 365 real fruit ice lollies basically a smoothie frozen into a popsicle mould.
- NICE vegan ice cream sandwiches
- Sweet Cakey Things cakes in a jar
- Proppadoms I only tried the jalapeño flavour
- Simpleas vegan baked pea snacks