Chocolate Week isn’t really what it used to be, now that there’s no annual Chocolate Show, but I filled my week with more chocolate than usual, visiting Cocoa Runners’ Craft Chocolate Takeover at Canopy Market and hosting October’s online Mystery Chocolate Tasting.
Here are the highlights:
- I also got invited to Galvin La Chapelle and this Chocolate Dessert was sublime. Also get the tomato tartare if you go!
- Porridge loaf from Flor. I love everything they do.
- Edd’s blueberry cheesecake bar and his marshmallow scotcheroos at his book launch for One Tin Bakes Easy
- Honey Marshmallow Treat from Friis Holm
- Charlotte Flower’s Wild bars
- Chocolates from this month’s Mystery Tasting, made by The Little House Dorset – especially the guava.
Here more about all of these on the podcast!