Not the same as The Best Chocolate Cookies in London
This will be a growing list of the most delicious chocolate biscuits in London, but here’s the two I mentioned in this week’s podcast and another four of my favourites.
I’ll create a separate chocolate cookie list at some point, but for now, here are
London’s 6 Best Chocolate Biscuits:
- Vienesse Swirl by William Curley
- S’mores Biscuit by Sweet Things Cakery
- Honey Chocolate Biscuit by Toklas
- Rye and Sea Salt Chocolate biscuit by E5 Bakehouse
- Chocolate Sandwich by O’Craquelin
- Chocolate Creams by Painted Dog Bakehouse
1. Vienesse Swirl Sandwich by William Curley
William Curley makes a sandwich of two soft chocolate biscuits with a thick circle of excellent Amedei chocolate ganache and a centre of salted caramel. It’s perfect.
2. S’mores Biscuit by Sweet Things Bakery
A digestive/Graham cracker base with soft chocolate brownie and torched meringue. One of their best sellers and justifiably so!
3. Honey Chocolate Biscuit by Toklas Bakery
I LOVE this biscuit. It’s crunchy and intense and the honey is incredible. It contains Pump Street chocolate and there’s cocoa in the dough, too.
4. Rye and Sea Salt Biscuit by E5 Bakehouse
I spoke about this one in Episode 1 of The Next Delicious Thing Podcast. It’s mega rich and chocolate. You can tell there’s loads of chocolate in the batter. So much dark chocolate that it’s almost savoury with the rye and the salt. Except also totally not. If you want an intense chocolate hit, get this.
5. Chocolate Sandwich by O’Craquelin
Valrhona chocolate ganache sandwiched between two rich chocolate shortbread biscuits. Buy any biscuits that O’Craquelin are selling. They’re all excellent.
6. Chocolate Creams by Painted Dog Bakehouse
These are only available online by post but I am addicted so it’s probably good I can’t just walk into a shop and buy them every time I think of them.
Crunchy, chocolatey, oaty biscuits sandwiched with Original Beans Cru Virunga 55% milk chocolate ganache and a tiny bit of salt. I bet you can’t open the packet and eat only one. Talia Berk is a genius.
Do you know a better chocolate biscuit in London? Comment below or send me an email!
Find out more detail on the first two of the best chocolate biscuits in London in the second half of Episode 10 of The Next Delicious Thing podcast, here: